The Acquisition of Dignitas.
Traditionally Dignitas is an unquantified concept. The present hierarchy in Tyne and Wear however believes that it is much better that the accrual of Dignitas be more defined. Therefore the following Ideas for the accrual of Dignitas have been put forward.
- The Acquisition of a New Clan Resource.
- The Dealing with a difficult or potentially embarressing situation with minimal fuss and witnesses.
- A Position in the Directorate.
- A Position in the Court.
- Sponsorship from an Elder Cainite.
- Performing an action for the benefit of the Directorate.
- Assisting a fellow Clan Member.
- Gaining Status in the eyes of the Camarilla.
Obviously, the accrual of Dignitas in these situations will be entirely discretionary, and remember it is also the way that you do these things as well as the things that you do that will accrue Dignitas. A Kindred who Gains a new Clan Resource by acquiring it from the local Brujah Elder and then gets caught, causing the Clan to have to rescue the situation will not gain Dignitas, but may indeed lose it.